Veltrix is a fully featured, multi-purpose admin template built with Bootstrap 4, HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery. It’s a fully responsive and have a very clean user interface that comes with a huge collection of components, widgets, UI elements. We have maintained the best quality code for all versions so your developer can easily customize it as per your requirements. It is a professional and flexible admin template and can be used to build all kind of projects.
Veltrix is easily customizable and built with developer-friendly codes. It will help your team moving faster and saving development costs and valuable time.
If you’re a developer looking for an admin dashboard that is fully responsive with Bootstrap then you are at the right place to start your project using Veltrix – HTML Responsive Bootstrap 4 Admin Dashboard.
Veltrix contains lots of new design widgets with responsive on all screens. Also, there are 7+ different types of Layouts we have added and also preloader for loading page. It is very easy to change any layout in your existing running application. We have written minimum SCSS and codes to increase
- Responsive layout (desktops, tablets, mobile devices)
- Built with Bootstrap 4.3.1
- Horizontal & Vertical Layouts
- LTR & RTL Support
- Reactjs, Nodejs, Laravel, Ajax and PHP version available
- Clean and Flat design
- HTML5 & CSS3
- SASS Support
- Login, register, error pages
- Calendar view
- Form validation
- Invoice with ready print button
- Directory List page
- Google maps
- Drop zone file upload
- Summernote Editor
- 6+ Charts Library
- Error pages included
- React Redux
- Redux Saga
- Create React App
- React Router Dom 5
- React Data Table Component
- React Bootstrap Table Next
- Availity Reactstrap Validation
- Google Map React
- Axios Mock Adapter
- React Dropzone
Extract the zip file you received after purchase and you would find the exact below files and folders:
├── dist ├── src ├── assets ├── fonts ├── images ├── js └── scss ├── partials └── all html files ├── gulpfile.js └── package.json
Veltrix – HTML Responsive Bootstrap 4 Admin Dashboard. We have used gulp which allows having complete automation for build flow. In case if you don’t know Gulp then it’s easy to use it. Gulp is a toolkit for automating painful or time-consuming tasks in the development workflow, so you can stop messing around while building any project. You can read it more about it here. Please follow below steps to install and setup all prerequisites:
Please follow below steps to install and setup all prerequisites:
- NodejsMake sure to have the Node.js installed & running in your computer. If you already have installed Node on your computer, you can skip this step if your existing node version is greater than 10.
- GulpMake sure to have the Gulp installed & running in your computer. If you already have installed gulp on your computer, you can skip this step. To install, just run command
npm install -g gulpfrom your terminal.
- GitMake sure to have the Git installed & running on your computer. If you already have installed git on your computer, you can skip this step.
To setup the admin theme, follow below-mentioned steps:
- Install PrerequisitesMake sure to have all above prerequisites installed & running on your computer
- Install DependenciesOpen your terminal at the root directory of the project, go to your folder and enter the command
npm install. This would install all the required dependencies in the
After you finished with the above steps, you can run the following commands to run the project locally or build for production use: